Clearpower are an Essential Service Provider and are continuing to provide the essential services of biomass fuel supply and biomass boiler maintenance during the period of restrictions.
On March 28th the Department of An Taoiseach published a list of Essential Service Providers with permission to operate during the restricted period. The initial period of restrictions was from March 28th until April 12th. This was later extended to May 5th and could potentially be extended further.
The essential services Clearpower provide are:
Repair and installation of Machinery and Equipment
- the supply, repair and installation of machinery and equipment and industrial machinery and equipment for essential services
- delivery of emergency services to businesses and homes on an emergency call-out basis in areas such as electrical, plumbing, glazing and roofing
Wholesale and Retail Trade
- wholesale and distribution services necessary for the sale of food, beverages, fuel, medicines, medical products and devices and essential household products; takeaways and food delivery services
Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities
- engineering, technical testing activities and analysis
- regulation, inspection and certification services necessary to support essential services