Clearpower deliver renewable energy solutions either as turnkey installations, where the client purchases the solution through their own source of funding, or as a fully outsourced energy supply agreement, where Clearpower will fund the installation of the plant, deliver energy on demand as needed and the client only pays for the energy they use.
This funded solution is offered to enable energy users gain the financial and environmental benefits of renewable energy solutions without investing valuable capital. We can build, own and operate renewable energy installations, selling the energy produced to the customer in an Energy Supply Company (ESCO) agreement. For the customer the benefits are clear:
- Retention of capital to spend elsewhere in your business
- Immediate savings on your energy bills – cash positive in year 1
- Fulfilment of carbon reduction commitments – CSR and marketing benefits to zero carbon energy
- Total outsourcing of energy production and supply to a trusted operator allowing you to focus on your core business
If you are considering a renewable energy solution, but are concerned by the capital cost, please contact us to discuss the possibility of a funded solution. We are currently particularly interested in funding the following types of project:
- Biomass heating solutions from 400kW to 5MW and
- Biomass CHP or trigeneration (electricity, heating & cooling) solutions of 1-3MWe for industrial applications, data centres, large offices and mixed use developments.
- Roof mounted solar PV
- Ground mounted solar PV/solar farms
We assess each ESCO project individually depending on its own particular requirements and we have access to a line of credit for qualifying projects.