We offer various levels of maintenance package to our customers. This can be as little as an annual visit to reinforce the on-site maintenance function up to an all-inclusive offering where we do monthly planned maintenance and all emergency maintenance required. All maintenance is carried out by our in house team. Many of the systems we have installed have the facility to login remotely to their control system. This permits us to identify, diagnose and sometimes resolve problems without visiting site. Out of hours support is included with all maintenance contracts. If spare parts only are required we can provide those via our established supply chains with original equipment manufacturers.
Using our maintenance team offers the following benefits:
- They have 30+ years of experience between them of maintaining biomass heating systems.
- They have received installation, commissioning and maintenance training from biomass equipment manufacturers.
- They have Safepass, confined spaces entry and risk assessment training.
- They are qualified tradesmen; one is a qualified electrician and one is a qualified plumber.
- OFTEC registered for service and commissioning of oil boiler systems.
- RGI registered for service and commissioning of gas boiler systems.
- Trained and accredited to clean flues.